Insurance and Payment Plans
We provide you with flexible financial options and do the insurance benefits lookup for you.
“Whether you are choosing Invisalign or braces, investing in your smile not only benefits you aesthetically as you smile throughout the day, but it also acts as a preventative measure for other issues that can come up later as well.”
Determining Cost of Treatment
Choosing an Orthodontic specialist is the first step in the process and you’ve found GoClear Orthodontics, so check that off your list! Your perfect smile begins with scheduling your complimentary consultation. At this visit, our doctor will perform an oral exam, take photos of your teeth and review your X-rays to properly evaluate your smile. We know this is an important medical and financial decision and that’s why we perform such a thorough evaluation.
During the consultation, our doctor and clinical team will discuss your case in detail, explaining how braces or Invisalign will work for you. The consultation is also your opportunity to ask any questions about treatment, costs, insurance, or any other concerns.
- At our office, the cost of orthodontics ranges from $2,500 for mini orthodontic cases, to $10,000 for complex surgical cases.
- Our patients pay monthly payments towards payment plans as low as $99/month, and up to $500/month depending on their financial goals.
- Some patients choose to earn discounts using short term offers, and/or pay-in-full discounts that are offered from time to time.
- There are many factors that determine the cost of orthodontic treatment:
- The growth and development involved in the patient’s care.
- Treatment timelines that involve multi-phased and multi-doctor coordination.
- How extensive the issues you want corrected are, and other specific treatment details.
- We strive to make orthodontics affordable to everyone. You can get a stunning smile and better bite for your smile for as low as your monthly cell phone bill.
Many dental insurance plans cover orthodontic treatment for braces or Invisalign. We’ve seen plans cover up to $3,500 of treatment! Rest assured that when you give us your insurance information, we will ensure we have everything we need to do the work for you and find out how much coverage you have! No matter what arrangements we need to make to help cover your treatment, from Flex Plans, FSAs, HSAs, we will help you figure it out.
We have helped thousands of patients find ways to get orthodontic treatment. From in-house financing to pay-in-full options, we work with you and your family to set up a payment arrangement you can afford. Most major credit cards accepted, as well as third party financing like CareCredit and Lending Point.