Clean, Modern, and Personalized Orthodontic Care at GoClearWe know that in Covid-19 situation, everyone is more concerned and aware of health and hygiene. Although we have always practiced safe and responsible orthodontics, we wanted to highlight ways in which our practice is different than traditional orthodontic offices and why our core mission and vision contribute to us being a private and sanitary practice – so that your family can feel comfortable choosing GoClear for your smile transformation.
The GoClear Vision was always focused on the best patient experience possible. We are the least congested orthodontic practice in town – by design! We chose private treatment rooms instead of open bays to allow patient comfort and privacy to play a key role in what sets GoClear apart. Not only are private rooms more secure and comfortable, but it also means that we have less of a chance of cross-contamination and fewer people in close proximity than traditional orthodontic offices.At GoClear, we focus on high-quality, personalized care – that doesn’t break the bank. Our dedication to technology allows us to communicate with virtual initial consultations, video progress checks, and fewer in-person office visits. We also use digital paperwork for a streamlined check-in process. We never have more than 1 or 2 appointments at any given time. We have a small, tight-knit team, so you always know who you will be seeing when you walk in the door. Our promise is to always ensure enough time for the doctor to spend quality time with patients at each and every visit, and enough time to properly sanitize all spaces and equipment between appointments.
With a focus on clear braces and digital aligner technology, we custom-design treatments that reduce or eliminate unnecessary adjustments and invasive procedures. At GoClear, we know that some orthodontic issues, especially those that deal with growth and development, have a time sensitive window, so we want to ensure patients aren’t waiting too long for their free orthodontic consultation. We know many people feel anxious during this time, but we are here to serve you and create smiles together!
In order to further ensure patient safety during the COVID-19 Pandemic we have added the following precautions:
- We have a text-based check-in process.
- We have installed a whole-office UV air purifier within our HVAC system.
- Face coverings that cover the nose and mouth should be worn for all patients 13 and older.
- Only the patient is allowed in during the appointment, with the exception of minors, who may be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
- Anyone entering the office will be asked a few brief health questions, and their temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer.
- Common areas such as our waiting area, brushing station, water fountains, and coffee station are temporarily closed.